January 23, 2011

I hate you....Sis


I hate my fucking sister…
Just when I thought I had some alone time on my throne, my sister decided to bust my balls! I hate this bitch
my sister is a college-educated unemployed photographer, or as she wants to be called, an economically inspired artist.  I still hate my parents for not aborting her!
Each morning I wake up and imagine how amazing it would be to kick her in the heart.  No Van Damme kick, just a p90x inspired ball kick to her chest that would kill her. I know she would die because she is a huge pussy.
 As I am having breakfast, I hear an obnoxious yell from upstairs, “SHUT THE LIGHTS!!!!YOU HAVE NO RESPECT!!!!”  Thank you sis for teaching me the connection between global warming and mutual respect.  Before I can react, the bitch shows up and starts crticizing me for whatever reason her whiterd vagina comes up with!
I hate her.  One time, my younger brother accidentally kicked her in the face and she broke her nose…it was the happiest day of my life.  If I had it my way, I would put her and all her hippi loving friends in a human-centipede so that they can actually eat their own shit!
anyways, I am done
Flush out

No comments:

Post a Comment