January 26, 2011

I farted! you're welcome


Women, this post is for you.  Shut up! I am sick and tired of listening to women complain about how masculine we are!  Our farts smell, our shirts are dirty, are jeans are old…. seriously… we get it!
 Yesterday I was lying on my lit d’amour when my concubine decided to open her wailing mouth and scream: “OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO STINKY!!! YOU FARTED!”  After backhanding some discipline into her, I informed her that I had not suffered from some anal leakage. I then continued with my orgasmic love making.
Why the hell do women think it is completely fine to infinitely screech about how disgusting we are when we burp or fart?  is it so hard to believe that we have the same bodily functions as you do.  the fact that we have a penis only gives us the confidence to do this in public!  when I burp or fart, I make sure they are of the finest quality to displease as many people as possible!  I break down my farts like a fine wine… robust weight, with hints of oak, broccoli, and egg.
the thing that kills me is who are they to speak!  Firstly, your farts stink worse than ours!  you think that by going to the washroom to let out a toot is going to eliminate it’s smell! I can go in there 30 minutes later, and I will tell you that your leakage is rancid!
secondly, all women are minions of Satan!  how can I trust anything that bleeds for seven days and refuses to die!  while this is disgusting, your attitude is revolting!  you women become possessed with the strength of a great bitch who has not been laid for over an era.  
This is a prime example of how feminism has gone too far!  We have a disgusting double-standard in our society.  Women are allowed to flatulate and bleed, and us men are expected to find that endearing or cute!  fuck that shit!  You are gross and a grand bitch! just shut up and leave the farting and burping to us.  We know how it’s done 
flush out

No comments:

Post a Comment