January 23, 2011

Genesis


Hello all,
In the beginning it was good… Welcome to my throne!  This blog is entirely written while on the john for people who love to read while they are on theirs.  I am a man that appreciates the finer things in life: a full-bodied Chianti, a medium-rare Kobe rib-eye, a pair of c-cup breasts on an over-dressed, undereducated wench… However, I find the most joy in my life while I am alone on my can.  During my time in the loo, I am able to relieve myself not only physically, but also psychologically.  Most of my plans and ideas are usually constructed during this time.
I will use this blog to document my thoughts and amuse myself.  Will this bring my fame and riches beyond my wildest dreams… I doubt it!  But I do hope that it is entertaining and fun.
Wish me luck
Flush out

No comments:

Post a Comment