January 27, 2011

Another unnecessary sequel...Little Fockers


Why does Hollywood think that it is necessary to make movies in threes?  over the last few years, Hollywood has shat out numerous amounts of trilogies.  However, for every Return of the Jedi, there has been dozens of  Matrix: Revolutions…terrible movies that never should have been made
While there are plenty of bad sequels, none of these movies compare to the level of shit I had to endure while watching Little Fockers.  
First, let me talk about the good things:
  1. Jessica Alba in a dress
  2. Deniro has a heart attack
  3. Jessica Alba in lingerie
  4. It ended the trilogy
That’s it.   The rest of the movie was absolute shit.  Throughout the movie, I wished I could cap Deniro’s ass to ensure that this horrible piece of work would finally end!
the movie is a heaping pile of shit from the start.  the movie opens up with Ben Stiller’s pathetic character inserting a catheter up a man’s ass… a lame attempt to grab some toilet humour…the rest of the movie revolves around boners, affairs, and me wishing I spent my $15 on a gun to end my misery!
Never have I watched a movie that regurgitated the same old jokes as often as this sad excuse for entertainment. Hey Paul Weitz, ”I’m watching you” andcircle of trust was funny the first time I heard it… I didn’t need two other movies to appreciate its comedic value… 
and how do you make Jessica Alba annoying?  I wanted her to die!  I didn’t care how, I just wanted her to face death!
Just thinking about how shit this movie was is really pissing me off! They should have renamed this flick Focking Retards. 
Flush out

No comments:

Post a Comment