January 25, 2011

"Hey Asshole, your Italian is shit! Speak English."


This evening my friends and I decided to go to a local cafe-bar to waste a few hours of our precious youth.  Like most Italian bars in my area, it is filled to the tits with cock! 18 bodies and the only set of breasts I see are a droopy set of B-cups on an old hag that is 20 years past her prime.  As the night progressed, we notice a table beside us is engaged in a riveting Italian conversation about night clubs in Toronto coming out of two semi-retarded, Ed Hardy wearing dickwads…..
Bro #1: “Allors bro, which discoteca ti piaci
Bro #2: “Brooooo, i clubi sono merda ca in Toronto”
Translation:  Fuck you
Hey Asshole, your Italian is shit! Speak English.  Whether you like it or not, you are Canadian…act that way!  Do you think that speaking this way is going to make you look more distinguished? I doubt it! Maybe you should lay off the GTL and invest in some language classes so that you may see how fucking pathetic you truly are!
take your Italian and translate this,
“secondo me, siete tutti omosessuali.”
Ti odio
Flush out

No comments:

Post a Comment