May 13, 2011

Michael Kelso Replaces Charlie Sheen!

What fools we are!!!!!We are replacing Platoon and Wall Street with The Butterfly Effect and Dude! Where's My Car?  The Warlock Vs. the Milf Hunter!
Two and a half men has replaced Charlie Sheen with Michael Kelso!  While I do believe that this change to the show may garner some success (especially in the short term), I believe it will eventually fail.  also,  I can not consider this show to be a continuation of the original!  Kind of like what GNR did without Axel!  
Much like the way the original show poked fun of Sheen's lifestyle, I personally believe that the new show should do the same with Mr. Moore.  Kind of a Milf Hunter for primetime TV!  I do find it funny to notice that this isn't the first time Kutcher replaced a much older man.

No comments:

Post a Comment