May 3, 2011

What a week


In one week, Osama is dead, UFC at the Rogers Sky Dome (I refuse to call it Centre), Montreal is kicked out, and the Conservatives finally get a majority!  Good times!
I find it interesting that this occurred.  4 years ago while I was writing my Thesis, I was mocked when I predicted the rise of Rob Ford as Toronto Mayor and a sea of blue covering T.O.  at the expense of Iggy and his band of all stars. clap clap clap  
I find it funny that the Liberals continue to argue that they must go to the drawing board and go back to their roots to rise amongst the political elites!  What you fail to see is that that is exactly what the issue is!  While other parties have evolved to obtain support throughout different ethnic, social and economic groups, the Liberals have failed to progress and now rely on the support of an aging population of first generation immigrants from Europe and abroad, and losers like my sister…stupid artistic bitch.
Oh well! Let’s hope Harper can kick some more ass in the upcoming years!  Congrats to Harper and Layton.   Flush Out
Sorry, I am a bit cold since I haven’t written in a while!  I’ll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment